Thursday 14 June 2012

Flower Show

As I have been at work today I have nothing quilty to show.
So some flowers from the garden will have to do.


This rose is a blood red colour ( sorry its blurry )


These flowers grow on the side of the road here and don't need very much water.
We have some in the cactus garden.


I know it's winter......but it's so cold.

The boys will be home from school tomorrow as it's report writing day.
We will have to be very quiet , so we don't wake DH.

Tomorrow I hope to do a bit more sewing.

The girls layed 4 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I always love a flower show - some of them are so different than ours. I need to get you a pic of my lillies soon - they are different than the ones you showed earlier in the year.

I see the girls are stepping up production!

Grit said...

What a beautiful blog!!!
The pictures from all the Roses are fantastic.
I love your work.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...