Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Clean Up......


Today was a bit of a cleaning day.
DH and I got rid of a bit of junk and a general tidy up and I vaccumed right through the house.

Also our new dining setting was delivered and the old one has found a new home out in my sewing room.


Here is the next quilt on the agenda ready for quilting.......Mum and I basted it today.

I have one side left to go around the quilt and it's finished.
So photos probably on Thursday as I'm working tomorrow.......

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Reorganizing and new furniture! Yea! Repurposing a dining table to a quilting table... even better!

Go, girls!

Simone Harding said...

Amazing work girls. Great idea for an old table. So glad you got a new one.

Sarah said...

I tidied today as well...inside after fair week was a disaster and outside the gardens had been ignored far too long... It's nice that you have a new basting table!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...