Wednesday 22 August 2012

A Taste Of Spring .....



Well , I cannot complain today about the weather.
It has been a very nice day.
No heating has been on either.
But I'm sure it will turn cold again.....
At least I got the clothes dried today !


Yesterday morning I took this photo of an Iris in our garden.


This morning ...... the same Iris.
It has about 10 or so buds coming on.

No sewing tonight .
DH and I watched a movie.....a blood and guts one.
" Arena " it was called.

Tomorrow I will get to my binding......I hope !

The girls laid 8 eggs today.
Go girls.
I may have some eggs for you on Sunday Kylie.......

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Doniene said...

What a beautiful iris!! They were my mom's favorite flower! Way to go girls!! Mine are slowing down - bummer!

Blessings

Sarah said...

Your iris are gorgeous! And in one of my fav colors!

Impera Magna said...

What a gorgeous iris! A harbinger of spring?

WTG, girls! That's much better...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...