Thursday 16 August 2012

It's Finished


I have finally finished sewing the backing to the front !


I managed to hang it on the line in between showers and take a few photo's.
I'm going to enjoy this quilt.


I just had to take a picture of it with the machine.
I have 2 kits available on my Etsy shop.

I have started to quilt the next jelly roll quilt too.

We have had word that DH's next visit to Melbourne is next Friday........so another long day ahead.

The girls laid 14 eggs over the last 2 days.


The daffodils are slowly flowering.


These are everywhere.......


And these are just beautiful.


Until Next Time.


 

4 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you share with us exactly what has been finished. Th suspense is killing me.

Anne said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. How strange it is for me (in Scotland) to see you having your daffies just coming out. They are beautiful - especially the ones in the last photo.

Off now to read some more of your blog. :o)

Simone Harding said...

Love your quilt you clever lady.
It was all worth the wait and the suspense was worth it.

Sarah said...

Your quilt is just adorable with the prairie point border - gives it a lot of eye movement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...