Wednesday 8 August 2012

It's Wet Outside



It has looked like rain all day and it finally started to fall at about 1630 tonight as I finished work.
It is falling very softly but making things wet anyways....lets hope it continues.

No sewing today .... with getting tea cooked and doing some shopping after work and my ankle again , I just sat in my chair and watched T.V.

Tomorrow is a cooking day......for Saturday !!
Mum will be over to give me a hand.
I may even get Jacob to help too.....
He has not been going to school for a few weeks as we are in the process of getting him enrolled for home schooling.
He has issues that we think may improve if he is not influenced by others.
So he may be getting a few cooking lessons tomorrow.....he likes to cook so we will see.

Zachary picked up the eggs ....the girls laid 9 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cooking counts for math and science classes, in my book. And depending on what you make it can be history too. Next week is our county fair and I'll be cooking 18th century style over an open fire in period clothes. Good luck with the homeschool prep & paperwork.

Simone Harding said...

Can't wait to sample what has been cooked. Two sleeps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...