Friday 10 August 2012

One.....



.....more sleep to go!!

More cooking today.
If it's not enough then we go hungry.......lol.

I have taken most everything  to the venue this afternoon and set up the tables as well , lets just hope we don't overload the power and blow the fuses.
But I guess everyone won't be using their machines all the time.

My darling DH arrived home at 8pm tonight.
He was very glad to be home after 2 weeks away.

I should have lot of show and tell over the next few days......I will be taking lots of pictures!!

The girls laid 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck tomorrow - I am sure you will have3 plenty too eat. Can't wait for pictures. Sleep well tonight!

Simone Harding said...

Woohoo. Spending time with you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...