Thursday 23 August 2012

Duck Weather........



Today was spent doing different things....

I took these photo's this morning just before it rained.




Then feed the chickens and ducks in the rain......

Then Mum came over and she sewed while I flittered and fluttered around....wasn't quite in the mood for anything.
But I made myself bind my quilt.
So now just the hand sewing to do.

Then off to Nyah West to the chemist and then the hardware store.......they didn't have what I wanted so they are ordering it in.
Lets just hope it's here before Fathers day !!

Then I had a made rush to the bus stop to get Zachary.......it was raining again and blowing hard enough to blow one over.

DH and I are off to the big smoke tomorrow for his appointment....not looking forward to the long day but these things can't be helped.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.
Yesterday must have agreed with them , being so nice a day.

Until Next Time.


 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Darn I wanted to see the ducks - maybe next time. The iris' are still gorgeous. Good luck at DH's appointment.

Impera Magna said...

Lovely iris...

Hope things go smoothly for you and your DH tomorrow!

WTG, girls! I'm so proud of you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...