Friday 24 August 2012

Hungry....Tired.....And Sick......

We made it to Melbourne safely.
We were 40 minutes early to DH's appointment.
We waited and waited and waited some more.

I didn't go out in sympathy and not eat because he couldn't, but we didn't know the hospital and didn't know were the cafe in the hospital was so we both had lunch at tea time.
Not that DH's tea stayed in his stomach very long.

DH couldn't drive home so that was left to me........
LOL....,
I do not cope very well in city traffic.

We missed a turn ( which isn't hard when there are 4 lanes of cars ) then my navigator ( who is being sick ) is trying to read the map on my iPhone to re-route us so we could get back on the right road.
What fun!!!!
I ran a red light ( the camera flashed ) BUGGER!!!
To cut a very long story short..... I did manage to get us home safely.
I'm very tired and could hardly keep my eyes open driving home.

We have no where to go tomorrow ... so we can sleep in.
Yay !

While waiting and waiting and waiting I sewed a few hexies.....

No egg report tonight.

Until Next Time.



4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, Michelle! What a tough day you had... (((((hugs)))))

Enjoy your sleep in and hope your DH will be feeling better quickly!

Simone Harding said...

Michelle. Hope you are feeling much better today. Good luck with the sleep in.
Love the hexagons. As always.

Shirley said...

Hope you have a much better day today and can relax. Hope hubby is feeling better too.

Sarah said...

I kinda miss city driving sometimes - there are a lot of straight long roads here in the country but I am sure it's hard if you aren't used to it. Glad you got there and back safely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...