Wednesday 15 August 2012

It's .......



........been a very long day.
I was called into work 2 hours early as the boss had an appointment to go to.
I should get my ankle looked at ( I know I'm complaining again ) but gee wizz is it aching.

I have about 20" left of my backing to sew  down and I'm finished.
I will finish it tomorrow......my finger is a bit sore and I've put a few holes in it too.
My finger that is.

As both DH and I worked late and he met me at Safeway to do some shopping we got home in the dark ....... so the eggs were not picked up tonight.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Not good that your ankle is still aching... maybe seeing a doctor would be a good idea...

Simone Harding said...

Go and get that ankle looked at missy!!! Lol
Your poor finger. Once there is a hole magically the needle finds it every time

Sarah said...

I agree - make the doc appointment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...