Monday 13 August 2012

Another Lanyard



Today has been spent doing all sorts of things......

Helping DH hang a cork board above the computer desk.
More washing.....
I finished pruning the roses out the front.
( the back rose garden left to do )
Ironed DH's work uniforms.
Mum came for a visit with Gemma who she babysits on Mondays.
And when Zachary came home from school he asked if I could make him a lanyard.



So out to the shed we went....
He wanted navy blue and white and it needed to be one 5" strip longer.
So I found the fabric ( sad when you just have the right fabric on hand )
He needed it for his remote control .
It has a clip on the front for that reason I guess ( at least he won't drop it if it's hanging around his neck )
He helped me make it (kind of )
You can find the tutorial here


Tonight I have been stitching around my quilt.
I have 1 1/2 sides finished.

The girls layed 10 eggs over the last 2 days.

Pretty Hot Pink Pig Face

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The lanyards are great - I think I'll have to make some for my next craft bazaar...they aren't so far away...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...