Tuesday 28 August 2012

Another Finish


Well sort of.

I have finished quilting and attatching the binding on the blue and yellow baby quilt.


So I have quite a bit of hand sewing to do.

Mum has been  hard at it sewing pinwheels........she has nearly finished.
Then I will have another top to quilt.

My baby boy keeps asking for his next quilt.........it is a top and has been for some time.
It has a twin......Jacobs is the same too.......just haven't had the confidence to quilt them myself.
But I may just get it out ....piece the backing ( they will be different so they can tell one from the another ) and attempt to quilt them.
They are Trip around the World quilts.

Back to work tomorrow !

What a glorious day ...... it got to 21 degrees .....so nice.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Another great quilt - I've always liked blue and yellow together. I really like the pieced outer border!

Grit said...

Ein wunderschöner Quillt.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Shirley said...

You are being as productive as the chooks. Must be what you are all eating. A very pretty quilt and a very lucky baby.

Doniene said...

I do love this little quilt!! Simple and stunning!!

Blessings

Angie said...

I'm always drawn to blue/yellow quilts and this one is just perfect. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...