Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday Sewing



Today was spent with 2 great friends and Mum.

Kylie was sewing the binding down on a charity quilt from the quilt group she is now president of.

The groups charity quilt.

She stayed until the binding was finished.

Dianne was embroidering a quilt label which was an old doily.

Mum was putting together blocks for our next quilt.

And I was sewing the binding down on my quilt as well.
I managed to sew 2 sides.

I also started quilting the baby quilt.

The girls laid 14 eggs today !!
I'm still in shock.....

Until Next Time.



 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Sounds like a very productive day

Sarah said...

How fun to have another play day...I hope you have completely recovered from the last one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...