Friday 3 August 2012

A Nice Day

I have it all pinned and ready to sew.


I'm very happy with how it has turned out.


A bit of a closer look.

Mum cut out the fabric for a Double Irish Chain for my brother.
She will sew it next weekend at the sew-a-thon I'm hosting on the Saturday.
12 hours of fun , food and fabric !!

I did a bit of tidying up too.

I pruned some of the roses this morning ...... it has kept Grandma happy for a while.
It was quite nice outside today in the sun.

The girls laid 5 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty... your prairie points look gorgeous!

A 12-hr sew-a-thon sounds like such fun...

Simone Harding said...

Six days to go. Can't wait to see you both it has been a while. I best get some gear organised.
Love your quilt.

LuAnn said...

It's just beautiful. I love those fabrics, and the prairie points are the perfect finish!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...