Wednesday 29 August 2012

Busy Day



This morning I went to town early as I had a  list of things to do before I went to work.

Stopped to get chicken feed.
Went to the vegie store to get a cabbage for Grandma.
Filled our water machine bottle.
Went to the reject shop to get big tubs ( to pack away all the boys lego and toy cars ) we are going to go through their cupboards and do a big clean-up and throw away.
Went to the newsagent to get Grandma more puzzle books.
Stopped in to the bakery and bought some lunch and then to Bargin Box to get more thread ( I have been quilting to much ) as I was running low.

Then after work I went to Safeway to do some shopping.........we were just about out of everything.

DH and I made pizza for tea too.

No sewing today......

Been catching up with Ghost Whisperer , while DH was sleeping.

The girls laid 11 eggs today.


Until Next Time.


 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm tired just hearing about your to do list. I had pizza too (chicken finger with blue cheese instead of pizza sauce) - can't wait to hear more about your pizza oven when it's built.

Anne said...

Crumbs, I'm exhausted just reading your list! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...