Monday 6 August 2012

Afternoon Tea



As there wasn't any school today I did manage to sleep-in until 0730.....
And I did get a good night sleep too.
I could have stayed in bed though , but as I had to go to work I had to get up.

I was naughty and bought some finger buns and we had a cuppa and a bun each when I got home.
Boys eat quite a lot......
Grandma enjoyed her bun too !

Mum and Bruce called in too ,  to drop off the rotary hoe that they borrowed.

I have been reading tonight.
No sewing......

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


5 comments:

nat said...

Have you found what you have lost? I can't wait until Saturday!!!!

Impera Magna said...

Hmmm... don't know what finger buns are but I imagine they're yummy!

Okay... just did a search for finger buns... now I want some! *lol*

Simone Harding said...

I am excited about Saturday too

Simone Harding said...

Yay for good food and family

Sarah said...

I also googled finger buns - they look sugary and yummy. Enjoy without guilt (I typed quilt first. LOL) cuz you deserve a treat! Enjoy Saturday - I'm quite jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...