Monday 20 August 2012

Basting.....



I know I said I would trim and bind my quilt today after work but I've had a headache all day.
So instead I've been sitting in my chair under the heater basting more hexies ( 2" ) for my quilt.


I now have a bag full.
I will just keep basting until I run out of papers.....

I will just have to bind my quilt on Thursday.

DH went for a bit of a drive today to get a trailer full of bricks.
Our pizza oven may soon be getting built.

We didn't get the eggs tonight.
DH set another broody hen , so in three weeks we may have some babies......

Until Next Time.


3 comments:

Doniene said...

Love baby chicks!! Your hexies are darling!!

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you had a headache :( I hope the hexies subdued it back to normal.

Impera Magna said...

Hope you're feeling better now, Michelle! Smart of you to rest and otherwise take care of yourself... your quilt will be waiting for you when you're up for it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...