Sunday 5 August 2012

So Tired .....


I feel like a zombie today.....
I have a child who is turning into an insomniac and woke me quite a few times last night , and as I can"t sleep with noise about and lights shinning , I didn't get much sleep.
We had quite a few words at 0230 and again at 0430 ( and I had to get up at 0500 )
So we are all a little on the cranky side today.

Work was good and I had a visit from a friend , who called in and got the newspaper.
See you on Saturday !!

Mum came over  after I got home and we basted a quilt ( so she has some quilting to do on Saturday )
I had another look for the missing items ......... they are still lost.

I have been basting hexies while watching the football with Grandma.

DH was actually at the football ( our team lost )
He also went to a game on Friday night with his Academy mates then went to Geelong to stay with his sister for the weekend.
He gets home Friday night.

I can sleep-in in the morning as it is a pupil free day at school.
Yippeeee  !!!!!!!

The girls laid 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you get some sleep tonight. Also hope you find the missing thing!
Wow wonder who visited you today.
Will be seeing you on Saturday. Still 6 sleeps.

Impera Magna said...

It's tough to work after a bad night with little sleep... glad you had a visit from a friend... had to make the day a bit better.

Hope you sleep like a baby tonight!

Sarah said...

So sorry you didn't sleep well, I hope it's just a temporary problem and the kiddo gets back to sleeping better. I can feel for you tho...I have been up since 3am today and I am fading faster than fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...