Friday 17 August 2012

Quilting......Raining......Freezing !!!



I have started to quilt my next quilt.
I have finished quilting it in one direction......might get to it after work tomorrow and do some more.

Next up is the blue and yellow baby quilt.....


Mum has finished quilting the christmas quilt she was quilting and got the binding on too.


Afternoon tea.......

It has been a very miserable freezing cold day.
Rain too.
I didn't quite get to the clothes line in time and the clothes are getting a rainwater rinse.
I"m glad I went to the bus stop to pick up Zachary or he would have been frozen and soaked to the skin .
He usually walks home.......


....but it looked like this outside.
I can't even get the house warm , it's that cold.

As it was raining I didn't venture out to the chook house.

Until Next Time.



4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Cold rain and the chilly damp is shiver-inducing... a cuppa tea probably hit the spot exactly for you.

If you get too chilled, come for a visit... daytime temps here are around 32C.

Mary said...

I hope your weather improves soon. It sounds like you are making great progress on your projects, though.

Anne said...

I'm sure your tea tasted extra good when it was cold and rainy like that outside! :o)

Sarah said...

Tea and cookies sure do hit the spot on a damp day but you guys have been zipping out the quilted quilts. I'm impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...