Thursday 9 February 2012

Clean Out.....

Today I took a little trip to Nyah West to Zachary's old school and picked up a CD that had photo's from Australia Day.
Thank you Mr Winbanks.



He was a little bit nervous and embarrased as you can see on his face.
He really needs a hair cut.

Here he is with councillor Gary Norton recieving his certificate and medallion.


And with his very proud parents.


The Easter lillies are nearly all out.


Here they are, all 21 of them have flowered or are about to.
I should have weeded them first. Lol.


And our new babies are growing very fast.
These are the chickens from the blue eggs.


I did do some sewing today.
Added one more block to my mystery quilt.

Then I got domesticated and started cleaning out the tupperware cupboard.
I found tubs without lids and lids without tubs.
And the ice-cream container lids. They can be cut and used for labeling seedlings , so out to the glassouse they went.
Then I tackled the pantry.
It is quite amazing what gets pushed to the back.
I now have 8 empty and clean bottles for next years sauce.

I have been reading too.
And playing suduko on my i-pad.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oi - don't remind me that I need to clean the kitchen cupboards. I don't have tons but I know the unused stuff gets pushed to the back...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...