Monday 27 February 2012

A Morning In The Garden.......

DH , Grandma and I ,  this morning , did a bit of gardening.
Cleaning.....Weeding.......Planting.

Double Delight

Some of the roses are blooming .


We cleaned up some vegie beds.
Planted seeds in the glasshouse.
And DH weeded some of the rose gardens too.
I pruned some branches off our London Plane tree as we couldn't walk under it anymore.

The weather last night and today has been unbearable.
So humid.
Yuck !
We had the A/C going full speed all night and it was still so hot.


This is the reason why.
All the weather from up north is coming down here.
I took this picture on our way home from town today.
we didn't make it home before the storm hit.


It came with quite a bit of dust too.
You can just see it on the horizon.


When we were in town , we picked up half of the counter from the shop.
It will be a great cutting counter for my shed.
When we get it together I will take photo's.
The boys and us got a little wet as we unloaded it from the trailer.
And the shed is a little muddy.
Nothing that a mop won't fix.

No sewing today.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Those are impressive looking storm clouds! The roses are beautiful. Maybe you can carve out some time for sewing soon.

Dawn said...

Beautiful roses.
Amazing pictures of your area. SO interesting to see where others live ;-)
Sounds like you have some sewing time due.
Take care!

Impera Magna said...

What beautiful roses... I'm gonna have to give growing them another try when I retire... I don't think the soil around here is the best for roses tho.

I love "weather" and you certainly got some.

Yea! ...for your new counter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...