Saturday 25 February 2012

It Was So....

........ nice to have a little sleep-in this morning.

My cousin and his fiance left at lunch time and Grandma was a bit sad.

DH fixed the buggy for Zac and he has been driving  it around this afternoon in the neighbour's paddock.
Zac and DH just got back from going spotlighting.
Zac is a " dead eye dick " with his shooting.
Jacob is spening the night at a mates house.

Mum and I did some sewing out in the shed.
Mum's project is coming along and should be finished tomorrow.
The mystery quilt is starting to take shape too.

Tomorrow we are going to get some ducks.
Finally some ducks for the duck pen.

I would like to thank Sarah and Kylie for awarding me with the versatile blogger award.
Now, I will be doing my post but not just tonight.
Also I would like to thank Freda and Mary for the Leibster blog award.
It too will come, but not tonight.
I am not the fastest typer in the world or computer user either.
So I need to do a rough copy.......
 Lol.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Wow... you've been getting a LOT of bloggy love!

How exciting to be getting ducks! Can't wait to see photos...

Yea! ...for sleeping in on Saturday morning... it's THE best!

Sarah said...

Yup - it's always nice when family visits but sometimes it's also nice when they go home. Oops, did I say that outloud??!! Can't wait to see the ducks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...