Wednesday 1 February 2012

One Month Down


Only one month left of summer.
And seven days until DH's birthday.
He has been lucky this year and he has his birthday off.
He was in Melbourne last year for his birthday so we didn't get to see him.
I did send him a card , which he wasn't expecting.
I'm not sure what we will be doing for it yet but I will work something out.

The boys have only tomorrow left of the holiday's and it's back to school Friday ( wierd I know ) one day then the weekend.
I'm having trouble getting them to go to bed.
I am not looking forward to Friday morning.

Another very busy day at work.
I did finish the BOM. ( sewed the last mitred corner at 4.55pm, I was going to stay until I finished it )
So we just have to wait now for it to be quilted.

No sewing tonight.
But I hope tomorrow , maybe.......

And the eggs didn't get picked up.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Good luck to your boys as they return to school for 2012. My girls have been back since Monday for Bridie and Tuesday for the other two.
They are loving the year so far...
Talia is doing French!

Dancing starts next week so that will be busy for us all too.
Hope to get some sewing done and eagerly await the phone call to say the deb dress is ready!

Can't wait to see the BOM finished you are amazing....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...