Monday 20 February 2012

The Dust Bunnies.....


What a day!

I still have dust and fluff and god knows what in my lungs and eyes.
After folding and sorting all those fat 1/8ths that I ironed last week ( Sue did help ) they are now in their happy little piles.
They just need baging up.

We have been cleaning up and sorting through all the stuff under the counter.
Dust bunnies were everywhere. ( even a mouse.....I did sceam....it was attached to some batting , very attached......why do mice not decompose ? It just looked at me. It is now in the bin , batting too )
Cough, cough........
Sneeze, sneeze.........
We will tackle the other half tomorrow.

You find interesting things when you get to the back of the cupboard.

I haven't sewn tonight ,  but just might soon.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.
DH stopped at his Mum's on the way home from work and got a dozen of those blue eggs.


These are the ones that hatched last time.


Chickens are like Voltures.
They peck our toes when we go to feed them.
They are devouring a zucchini.


And just for you Freda , a close up of one of them.

Until Next Time .

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

*lol*

Thanks for the close up of the chick! It's bigger than I thought...

Mice... yuck! A dead on stuck in the batting? Double yuck! Glad you had help with that...

Mary said...

Last time we went to the ranch we found a dead mouse in the house. I was so not happy, but I guess it's part of having a house in the country that is not occupied full time. And you're right, they don't decompose. Yuck! Cute chicks!

Sarah said...

Such interesting colors on those chicks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...