Tuesday 21 February 2012

Still Cleaning....


Well , we didn't quite get to cleaning the other half of the counter today.
We got all the fat 1/8ths packs bagged up though.
Between customers and boxing up fabrics and taking down shelving, we were kept rather busy.

The shop will be closing on Saturday.
I am working all week to help with the packing.
Then I will be helping at the church to get everything ready to open back up.

Zac had drum lessons tonight.

No sewing tonight.
I have been watching T.V with DH.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Howdy! I wanted to tell how much I really enjoy reading your blog. You are sew very talented and I am honoring you with the Versatile Blogger award!

http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...