Friday 17 February 2012

What I Have Done

today......


I have finished basting my second Rose Star block.


And basted and sewed a joining block.

Mum has sewn all her strip sets for the quilt she is sewing.
Tomorrow she will do a lot of cutting.
We didn't get around to basting the quilts either.

I have worked on the mystery quilt.

I picked Zachary up from school today so I could take him to get his hair cut.
Grandma had hers cut as well.
And while I was there I thought I may as well have mine cut too.
It was so nice to have someone else shampoo and play with my hair.
I have had a bit over an inch cut off and it's still down to my waist , only because she straightened it.
We didn't get home until 6.30pm.

Tomorrow we have to catch 9 young pullets and a rooster and take to Swan Hill.
Sue my boss has bought them.
Now she will have her own eggs.

The girls layed 18 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Now I know how to join the stars together sefinately heading down to get my fabric

Sarah said...

Sew Sew very pretty! Haven't seen many hexies lately - someone must be having fun with other shapes :)

Dawn said...

I love your blocks - the colors are fabulous together.
Well done - thank for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...