Friday 10 February 2012

Sewing..... Reading.....

The boys have survived their first week back at school.
And I guess I have too. Lol.

Mum came over for a while today and finished off her little scrappy log cabin.


She didn't make as many blocks as the pattern said,  and then added the scrappy border instead.
It may get basted tomorrow along with the black and white top.

I have been sewing on my mystery quilt.
And I finished another free book from i-books Tall, Dark and Lonely  by  R.L.Mathewson.
    For a fantasy novel it was very good.
    If you don't mind blood , gore and sex it is a good read.
    It was the first in a series and I just had to by the second.

DH played golf with a work mate this morning.
When he got home we watched the cricket until we had to go to Swan Hill for an appointment.
We brought home noodles for tea ( yummmm )
And watched more of the cricket.

I have a bit of a cold.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

The scrappy log cabin is cool...

Sorry to hear you're fighting a cold... hope you're over it soon!

Simone Harding said...

Love mums quilt top she is sooooo clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...