Saturday 11 February 2012

Sleep-In

Saturday .
Is.
Sleep-in.
Day.
I think I'm as bad as the kids.
We always had to get up very early when we worked on fruit blocks , so maybe now I'm making up for it.

Today I sewed more of my mystery quilt.
And had a good tidy up out in the sewing room.
Mum cut out the strips for a baby sized Trip Around The World quilt.

DH worked the morning shift and then went fishing with a friend.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.



Jacob's kitten was curled up on our window sill, he was asleep until I got to close.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I slept in this morning also... so very nice... got up smiling instead of hurried and rushed.

Off to start tackling my UFO list!

Sarah said...

Well, I did sleep in a little but only because I didn't sleep well all night. oh well..
It amazes me how quickly cats can waken and go right back to sleep. And my Midgie snores so I know when she is asleep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...