Wednesday 8 February 2012

Happy Birthday To You

What a day!
I was so busy at work today that my feet hurt.

Today is my darling DH's Birthday.
We went out to tea to celebrate.
One of  DH's brothers came and his 2 kids , our SIL had to go to a meeting so she couldn't make it.
And DH's mum and step-dad came and two of his sisters and their kids .
We all  had a great time.
And got home late !
The boys won't want to get up in the morning.

So no sewing tonight.
I should get some sewing done tomorrow , as I only have to go to the chemist and drop in at Zac's old school and pick up the photo's from Australia Day.
( can't wait to see the photo's )

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Happy birthday to your DH!

And HAPPY SEWING to you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday DH - sounds like a glorious time with the family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...