Thursday 23 February 2012

Family Visits

Well on the work front , all is set for the big Clearing/Garage Sale tomorrow.
The shop is very , very empty.

On the home front......
My cousin and his fiance arrived just after I got home.
I haven't seen him for nearly 13 years.
Grandma spent the day making salads for tea.
I made a big platter of cheese,cherry tomatoes and kabana , with dip and ritz crackers.
DH cooked a BBQ when he got home from work.
My brother and his girlfriend came for tea as well and so did Mum and Bruce.

It was a great night.

No sewing tonight.



One of Grandma's Dalia's.


Very pretty.

The eggs were forgotton in our mad rush to get tea cooked ( and maybe all the talking)

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those dalia's are very pretty.
I'll bite (pun intended!) - what's kabana? A veggie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...