Sunday 19 February 2012

A Fantastic Day Out With Friends

Mum and I met with our Sunday sewing group for breakfast at Spoons , down on the Little Murray River.
It's right next to the Pioneer Settlement.


I even managed to get some sewing done.
I sewed two more joining sections.


And I sewed all of this , despite all of the talking.
These Rose Star blocks take a bit of sewing together.
But I can't wait to add a few more blocks.
And I'm not sure how big it will get , but if I'm going to all the trouble of hand piecing it I may as well make a decent size quilt.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Glad to hear you had a great day out with friends... great way start the day!

You're making good progress with sewing the blocks together... hard to believe you're doing it by hand.... kind of mind-boggling! I admire you for it. It is going to be a stunning quilt...

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Simone Harding said...

i love breakfast at Spoons... glad you all went there!
I can't believe it has been one month since I saw you all.
I am loving your EPP you are amazing. What is even more amazing you got some sewing done, well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...