Wednesday 22 February 2012

Warming Up Again

Well , we didn't get covered in dust today.
Four more shelves are empty and will probably not be there in the morning when I go to work.
We loaded up the boss's car with mostly fabric and a few boxes.
Also there are now lots of bolts marked down to $5 and $10 a metre.
And heaps that are at bolt prices of $5 and $10 too.
By tomorrow there will only be the specials left for the big clearing /garage sale on Friday and Saturday.

It is warming up again and won't be cooler until Tuesday.
I hate the heat.

Grandma is very excited as my cousin is coming to see her tomorrow.
He lives in South Australia and hasn't seen Grandma since she moved here , and she will have been here 10 years come August.

Well no sewing got done today either.
I really must baste some hexies and get one finished this month.
I still have a few days.
Lol.

As I had to cook tea ( spaghetti ) and I vacuumed right through the house  ( because we are getting visitors ) and have done some of the laundry, which reminds me that I had better put some in the dryer or I will be wearing my birthday suit to work and that would not be a pretty sight

Happy Birthday to DH's brother.
He has just turned what I will be in about 5 weeks.
Bugger.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Work sounds busy busy busy. I'm not sure what's worse tho: packing or unpacking.

Simone Harding said...

I bet you will be excited once the shop is empty and all cleaning is over... there must have been some stuff in that shop.

Shame I am on not nearby for the sale, love a good sale. My local patchwork shop is incredible... they have so many bolts of fabric for $4.00 at the moment, clearing stock to make way for new stock.

Have a great visit with your cousin, I bet Grandma is very excited...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...