Tuesday 28 February 2012

New Cutting Station

This morning DH helped me set up the counter.
The top had to be screwed on and the middle section placed on the kick board thingy.


It will be my cutting station.
It got a bit of a rough trip in the trailer and could use some paint , but that's a job for another day.


The baby Trip Around The World top is finished.
I hope to baste it tomorrow and start quilting it.
It will be the first quilt to go in my Etsy shop.



I just love these fabrics.

I have finished another mystery block and sashed it too.
So I am a third through.


This is another storm photo from yesterday.
Zac took it just before it hit.
It is looking over our side fence and  that shed there is my sewing room.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Love your baby Trip Around the World - your fabric choices are fantastic!

Sarah said...

What a fantastic addition to your quilt studio! Was the table a store leftover? Great storm photo - I always love the blue/gray/black/purples of pending storms.

sandra said...

Gosh, michelle, is that what that counter looks like!,!

Impera Magna said...

Wow... what a great cutting station! I'd love to have that much space!

Etsy shop? Is it Daisy Hill Quilts too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...