Friday 3 February 2012

School Days Have Started

Today my baby started High School.
And as you can see , what they liked to do when they were little , they don't like to do now !!
At least Jacob did turn around , he did have his back to me.
The cupboard behind them is the measuring cupboard.
It's the one I take photo's of them in front of so I can see how much they have grown.



Oh , how they have grown !
At least they let me kiss them goodbye.


I did promise weeks ago that I would show how the front lawn has grown.
DH mowed it today.
Just the bit by the tap is having trouble but it won't take long .


DH and I picked close to 20kgs of tomatoes today.
Tomorrow after he is awake grandma and I will make sauce.


Tonight for a little while Kylie and Simone and I had a little sew along.
We sent text and photo's to each other.
Not that I sewed much. Lol.
I had my nice cup of tea and some chocolate biscuits........all that a girl needs.
Oh, and my sewing of course.


I have nearly finished my Rose Star block.
Just three green bits to add.

DH had a busy morning outside.
He finished off the door on one of the chicken pens.
So now we can move some around.

I took Grandma into Swan Hill for a doctors appointment and some shopping.
And we didn't get home until 7pm.
We were a while at the doctors.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeh, I'm thinking your picture taking days are numbered! Interesting that they have the same hair do - it must be the current rage but I am so far removed from that age group so who knows. Lots and Lots of tomatoes - will you make salsa too? Your rose star block looks great. Will you be using the same fabrics for the other stars?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...