Thursday 16 February 2012

A Sewing Day


Today , after the morning jobs were done , I escaped to the sewing room.

I have been working on my mystery quilt.
Four blocks made  ? to go!
I have also been constructing the sashings.
Yes ! You read right.....
They aren't just plain fabric.
So that little mystery is out of the way.

Mum started another quilt too.
It will be going in my Etsy shop.
It will be a surprise until it's finished.
Don't worry ,  Mum is sewing it so it won't take long. Lol.

Tomorrow we will baste two of the quilts that Mum has recently finished , so they can be quilted.

Tonight I have basted a few pieces of my next Rose Star.
And checking out the blogs I follow and some that I don't.

We forgot the eggs again.
Doh !

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to actually SEE the mystery quilt. More hints please! I've never tackled a pieced sashing (no idea why cuz I have seen several I like) but it should be amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...