Sunday 12 February 2012

An Off Day


I would like to say that I have had a productive day, but I haven't.

Other than doing some washing and the dishes. ( that doesn't count )

DH did a few things outside. And watched some of the cricket.
Jacob talked and played with his friends on X-Box live.
Zac went to a friends house to hang out and saw his cousins and uncle as they live next door to his friend.
I finished a book.

After lunch I felt so bad , I felt like being sick.
I feel much better now.

No sewing today.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well... hope you feel much better very soon!

Simone Harding said...

Hope you are feeling better Michelle. That May weekend may not suit everyone... I know there is a meeting here on that weekend!

Glad you got to finished another book...
Hope you are able to work on something tonight.

Sarah said...

sorry to hear you weren't feeling well last weekend. What a waste of a weekend when you should be having fun :( I hope you are fully recovered now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...