Friday 24 February 2012

My Last Day


Today was my last day at work at the shop in Swan Hill.
I have next week off.
And then I will wait until the boss says she needs me to help arrange the new shop ( church ) so they can open again .

I might get some of my sewing done this week.

Grandma had a day out with my cousin and fiance.
Grandma was the tour guide *lol* and she took them the long way to Swan Hill through New South Wales.
They did some shopping in town and Grandma had them pick out some things for a belated engagement present.

Grandma cooked a lovely roast tea for us all and my brother and his boys came for tea too.
We have had another great night.

No sewing today.

The girls have layed 20 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So sad that today was the last day at the old shop. I'm sure the last minutes shoppers were crazy. Any progress on opening your own store?

Simone Harding said...

How sad, but on the upside you can get lots of sewing done at home... cant wait to see how the church is going to look!

Mary said...

I know your feelings must be mixed but enjoy your break before things pick up again. Hope this brightens your day...I am passing on the Leibster Blog Award...details on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...