Tuesday 14 February 2012

Our Yucca


Our Yucca is flowering again.


It seems to be flowering every year now.


A close up.
Such beautiful flowers.
The lady that made my Mum's wedding bouquet turned these flowers inside out somehow.

A not so busy day today at work.
I bound a quilt.
And made backing for a quilt.
And as Jinny Beyer is coming to Melbourne for AQC in April , I sorted out some fat 1/4's and cut them in half for fat 1/8's.
Now I will be at the ironing board for quite a while.
She will be doing 4  x   1 hour talks at the show.
Then a 1 day class on Wednesday after the show in Melbourne.

Zac had music tonight.

No sewing tonight.

The girls layed 17 eggs over the last 2 days.



Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your yucca plant reminded me of the yucca fries I used to get at a Cuban restaurant when I lived in Miami, Florida - I miss those fries...

Simone Harding said...

wow you certainly have a green thumb - thanks for sharing.. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...