Sunday 17 July 2011

Back To Normal

 Yay ! I got the binding on today at our sewing day in Swan Hill with the Sunday Girls.

Wow look at these cute slippers that Ang from
Balranald crocheted. She does groovey things like this all the time. And Jan does beautiful rugs as well. The scarf she was knitting was like a spiral using wool that was like webbing ( I didn't take a picture ) sorry !




And I love the bright pair below.                           


I have finished the sewing of the hexie caddy pincushion. You can find it here . Now I just have to stuff it.

This is the middle. Great to put scissors,  pencils and maybe my can of Pepsi Max.


It rained during the night and this morning and cleared away but it has started again. It was only 11 degrees today.

As DH couldn't work outside today  he baked chocolate chip cookies ( our favourite )  he's the best.

Well today was the last day of the school holiday's so back to early mornings and me saying hurry hurry hurry because boys don't hurry to get to school.

DH goes back to work tomorrow after his holidays too. So it will all be back to normal.

The girls layed ---- Wait for it --- 15 eggs today. What were we thinking getting so many chickens.
I really think I will have to make chocolate eclairs.... curried eggs....... maybe scrambled eggs...... and DH's favourite bread and butter pudding ( yuk )

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Amazing, I am going to have a go at making the hexie caddy. You are so talented.

So is Ange, how cute are the slippers. Wonder if she makes them in ladies size seven?

Michelle said...

They look cool don't they.
I'm a size 8. Pink would be nice LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...