Monday 18 July 2011

No Sew

No photo's today.

It has been a very cold day today.

I'm so glad that I work inside out of the elements.
I know first hand how it is to work out in the freezing cold or the boiling sun and it is something I hope I never have to do again.

The quilt I am making at work is finished. Just the quilting to go. I will post a picture tomorrow.

Zachary's music lessons have changed to Mondays now , so a quick drive home to pick him up and drive back to town.

No hexagon sewing today.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

It was cold and wet here too.
I had to work but got to hear the voice of a great friend, one of you Sunday friends- not Ange.

Hope it is not as gloomy tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...