Sunday 24 July 2011

Yellow and Blue

 Well...... all of the blocks are together. There is something about blue and yellow, don't you think?

 And it's finished except the snipping. I think I will just admire it for a few days before I put my hands through that. LOL

 I have finished the binding tonight while watching T.V.
Now I just have to pack them up and send them on a little trip across the ocean to their new owners.
Baby Matthew was born on the 13th and he is so  beautiful.

And this is Jacobs Birthday Cake. I made it after tea tonight. It is a Chocolate Fudge Cake ( very moist ) with Chocolate Butter Icing.
I have had a busy day. Mum came over and put a colour in my hair just before lunch ( I just can't let the grey take over just yet ) maybe when I'm 50 but not 40.
Did some washing and got it dry and off the line before it rained.
Mum finished a couple more of her logcabin blocks , while I finished the raggy quilt.


And I will leave you with this gorgeous Camellia bloom that Mum picked off of her plant and gave to Grandma.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...