Saturday 30 July 2011

A Day Out

 Look what I brought home with me........eighteen  30cm pieces and five fat 1/4s now I have no money left.

 At Studio Mio I bought bag and purse frames and Mum bought some as well with the patterns.
And this is what I really wanted to see the new quilt from Somerset.   Mrs Billings Coverlet.....and I just had to have it LOL. It is a pattern a month. The pieces are so small I really must be mad. But it is sooooo nice.......... 
Well DH and I got up at 5 this morning as he had to go to work and I had to get to the train so it has been a very long day. The train was on time coming home though which was good. Why does going somewhere always take longer than coming home? Mum dropped me at the gate at 10.15pm  and I just had to post some pictures tonight for show and tell.                                                                           

I dont have a clue how many eggs tonight will say tomorrow.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

I love your purchases. I can't wait to head to Canberra in two weeks to see what purchases I can make.

Can't wait to see what you will do with the fabric.... So excited

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...