Thursday 28 July 2011

Cold Showers

Only 2 more sleeps.( Yay ) Before Mum and I go to the show in Melbourne. Can't wait.

No sewing tonight. I finished a book that I was reading.

A busy day at work with a lot of people coming in.

This morning I had a freezing cold shower that lasted all of 30 seconds. I should of known better as Jacob was only in the bathroom for about 2 minutes.  DH called the plumber and left a message and yes we still have cold water tonight.
DH will be on the phone first thing in the morning.
I will have to use Grandma's shower tomorrow.

We have 4 new arrivals that is all. The other eggs didn't have anything in them.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.



2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

wow, so exciting for you, a trip to Melbourne. Hope you get some great buys. I am looking forward to a trip to Canberra for the show there. Have not been before so I am soooo excited. I know it is not as big as Melbourne but for this lass it will be big enough.

ewwwww for cold showers. By the end of the day we sometimes don't have hot water but that is not a plumber's problem it is a girl one! Having 4 in the house is crazy....

Hope to cut some more squares for the Friendship Quilt, best get the gear our so I can begin...
Take care, let me know about September...

Michelle said...

You will have to drop by and say hello to Sue and Malcolm in Canberra as they will be there.

And don't worry about girls taking all the hot water . Boys do too .

Ours is fixed thank goodness..

Hope to see you in September if it all works out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...