Wednesday 6 July 2011

Rainbows

 No. 30 all finished.
( And I really have a sore finger )
 The quilting is finished , just the trimming and binding to go.
 A picture of the back. It is just plain in the ditch quilting , but I want to get it finished and sent away .
I hope I can get the binding on tomorrow so I can start sewing it down. I love doing binding I know it sounds crazy but I do. Every bit of it !
While I was out sewing we had a very heavy rain shower. This is looking out of my sewing room window. It was pouring and the sun was shining as you can see.
A beautiful rainbow looking south out the door.

DH and I did some things in town this morning and as he had to go back in to get his back done not a thing was done outside today. I hope the weather is better tomorrow and we can work on the glasshouse.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes Michelle. You haven't got your email address on your page to reply personally. Lovely show and tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...