Tuesday 12 July 2011

Summer House ( I wish )

 No. 32 is done.
 This is what DH has been working on. It is the side part of the glasshouse where we will do our planting and raise the seedlings.
 This  is a shot of inside. There are cabbage , cauli , silverbeet , beetroot , peas , garlic and potato .
 This is a shot of the west side with the planting room on the right.
Look what came in the mail. Well 6 of them to be exact. I will be making a nine patch and will be sashing them , so next will be finding the right fabric to do that.

Started a new project at work  today that will be going to the show in a couple of weeks.

I got my new lenses for my glasses today. A bit weird to start with but they are good now .

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

I am so loving your hexies, I am thinking that I might have to get in and do some to make a quilt with.

Love your fabric, can't wait to see what comes of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...