Sunday 10 July 2011

A Little Progress

 I got it quilted and attached to the other 3 blocks today. Now I just have to sew it down on the back.
 I have started quilting  the baby quilt , and as I am working all week I think I will have to make myself go out  and quilt at least 3 or 4 rows each night to get it finished so I can send it away.
 
The progress of hexagon No. 31. It will be a T.V job tomorrow night.

DH and I took Zac and his friend Shane and his brother Jake to the Swan Hill skate park for a couple of hours.
We went to the Poultry Show to have a look. ( It was o.k )
We did some window shopping and went down to Blue Sky ( a camping and outdoor store ) to have a good look around without the kids.
We got the boys some Fish & Chips for lunch and watched them for a while.
After we got home I did a little sewing.
We watched the footy ( STUPID  BLUES ) I will say no more.
We had a beautiful roast chicken , homemade stuffing , roast veggies and steamed cauliflower and broccoli and peas which are my favorite.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...