Tuesday 19 July 2011

No. 34

 No. 34 is done !
Only 65 to go.

 The 10 sided quilt I have been doing at work.  It looks a bit like Christmas.

 And this is the one the boss did . It is done using Jinny Beyer fabrics ( It glows doesn't it )


And please excuse the mud and dirt on the carpet mat but it has been raining and I have boys that don't take off their shoes when they have been outside ( grrrrrr... )
This is a picture that greets us every morning. They want their breakfast and also to come inside where it is warm.

Grandma has been helping me out  with washing 4 loads of towels in her little washing machine as mine won't spin. It was making such a horrible noise I turned it off. I'm just glad that all the water had drained out first. I hope it's fixed soon and that  nothing is to wrong with it because we really can't afford a new one.

The girls layed 15 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...