Thursday 21 July 2011

It's Stuffed

I  have finished  stuffing the hexie caddy pincushion ( which wasn't very easy ) and I am not to happy with my stuffing effort. Maybe I will make another one.
Do you notice that I have colour cordinated the pins. ( I love pink ) My friends think I'm mad but I can't help myself.
 See it is just right for my can of pepsi max.

 I know ,I know I said I wasn't going to make another raggy quilt but DH's friend that went through the Academy with him , he and his wife have just had a baby and I decided to make the baby a cuddly quilt. It is going to be 5x6 blocks. There are 3 shades of blue and 2 yellow with a different blue on the back.

 I have made 1 nine patch and 4 strippy ones with one more to do. The darker blue is the border and the other 4 will be plain blocks in the quilt.

The nine patch before quilting. I will do some more tomorrow afternoon when we get back from shopping.
 An update on Mum's logcabin blocks. After a little set back there are only 7 to make.

And I can't believe she let me take her picture , but here she is sewing her blocks.
That jumbled mess in the foreground are her strips.
And my Janome 16 Stitch machine that I bought when I was 17. My dear old machine is 23 years old and I make most of my quilts on it. And I do all my quilting on it too.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny said...

Just a quick note to let you know I've added your Hexie Caddy Pincushion to My Hexie Caddy Parade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...