Thursday 7 July 2011

In A Bind

 The binding is on !
I love using the binding clips. After years of pins in fingers these things are the best. I think I have enough to go around a queen size quilt.
And it is getting sewn down. I have done 3 lengths of thread tonight. I will have to finish it tomorrow as we have early appointments in town in the morning ( 9.00am ) we are getting our eyes tested .

DH got the shelves built in the glasshouse today as the sun was shining, but the wind was coming straight off the south pole. LOL.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

nat said...

Hey hey!!
I'm coming to the big city on Monday, so I will come and see you in the shop. How many in the new flannel range? I think I will have to buy some....... I love reading your blog. I'm glad the girls are laying like champions!
xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...