Friday 22 July 2011

Winter Blooms

 I managed to quilt the blocks this afternoon so only the assembly and snipping to do.
The fabrics aren't as bright as they have shown up.

 I have started sewing the binding on the baby quilt  I'm making.

 These are very small double white Daffodils that have started to bloom.

I am not to sure if these are Daffodils or Jonquils but they are beautiful regardless.

I took Grandma to Swan Hill this morning to do some shopping. She sure did get her exersize today . We were gone for over 4 hours so she will sleep well.

Zachary has gone to his friends house for a sleep over so it is just Jacob and me tonight as DH is at work.

The girls layed 12 eggs.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

Hey, I'll take some of your over abundance of eggs if you need to off load some. Will happily pay if you like.

Michelle said...

Can do ! I will be at work all week so I will bring some in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...