Monday 25 July 2011

My Birthday Boy

Today , 14 years ago we welcomed our first born at 4.48 pm. It was on a Friday. I just can't believe how fast time goes by. I took this photo this morning as he was opening his present, his very own laptop. And he has actually asked to get his hair cut ( I dont know how he can see through it )
HAPPY  14TH  BIRTHDAY JACOB.

Today at work I have been making a purse , the type that have those clasps. I will take a photo tomorrow. I had to get some glue tonight for it, so I will finish it tomorrow. It is quite interesting to make ( haven't made one before ) and not as hard as I thought.

Zachary started Guitar lessons tonight as well as doing his drum lesson.
As he is going to have an operation some time this year ( we hope ) he won't be able to do drums for a while with his leg and he wanted to learn Guitar so he will still be able to do his music.

The girls layed 14 eggs today. 

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...